Trewhel-ju is ideal for a couple and can accommodate up to four people; there is also room for a cot or a put-u-up bed. A fully accessible wet room has been provided. There is under-floor heating throughout the property. Free wi-fi access now available. Coming soon - proper Floorplan.
Kitchen/living area is a beautifully spacious, south facing room. Furnished with comfortable leather sofas, oak dining table and well-equipped kitchen, this room has a vaulted ceiling with wooden beams to give an airy feel. The view is out on to the private courtyard garden and the field beyond. Bi-fold glazed doors can be opened right out to give that “room in a garden” feel.
The kitchen includes:
- Gas hob
- Electric fan oven with grill
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Extractor fan
- Washing machine
- Microwave with grill
- Crockery & cutlery
- Good range of kitchen equipment
The living area includes:
- Oak table and 4 dining chairs
- 2 leather sofas – one converts to sofa bed
- LED 37” television with Freeview
- DVD player
The bedroom has:
- a superking size bed which can convert to twin beds (the mattresses unzip)
- LCD 19” television with Freeview and built-in DVD player
- Large wardrobe with full-length mirror
- Dressing table & bedside units with individual lights
- Walk-in shower with seat and grab rail
- Basin with mirror and shaver light over
- Rail and grab handle beside the toilet
- Electrically heated towel rail
- Non-slip floor covering
A lobby area contains further wardrobe/storage space and full-height cupboard.
Outside the cottage, within the grounds, there is a dedicated parking area for guests’ cars. There is an outside tap provided for washing off sand etc. The garden, which is exclusively for guests’ use, is to the south of the cottage. It is a level, secure, paved area, a real suntrap to enjoy, with views across the valley. There is a table and chairs, and a parasol; a charcoal barbecue is also provided.
There is a rotary clothes airer for drying towels and washing.
A shed is provided for fishing gear, bikes, surfboards etc.
There is a no-smoking policy throughout the property and we do not accept pets.